20131104

MOOD: #01




A little Monday inspiration never hurt anyone;
(1.) Remember those Prada eco stoles from SS'11? Yeah I'm completely obsessed, again. Which has left me with a classic case of Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda and feelings of mass regret after choosing not to take the plunge and purchasing. Now, of course I'm scouring the internet high and low to find one but to no avail. I'm still holding out for that little yellow number at the top, worn by Elena Perminova. (2.) Golden brows and neon hints - Dior's SS14 eyes were all kinds of yes and I still can't get over them. Beyond beautiful. (3.) Skin Fawn an installation by Ryan Estep minimalist perfection and amazing composition. (4.) Kate Moss by Juergen Teller for The Face Magazine circa '96 - need I say more? With magpie like tendencies I'm always drawn to metallics I love the contrast of the gold suit against the blue background in (5.) Acne Studios Resort '14 lookbook and the mirror shine of (6.) unfortunately the source is unknown found via pinterest(7.) image by Van Vincent you can view the rest of his portfolio here and finally the neon theme continues with this image (8.) from Bon Magazine

1 comment:

  1. I adore gold.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete